As has always been the case, businesses are facing many and varied challenges. While daunting, these challenges are surmountable.
IMARK members have a proven track record of stepping up to meet these challenges. That’s a major reason that they are leaders in the markets they serve.
Another reason why they are leaders—IMARK members have the unique opportunity to network with experienced industry executives from across the country. There is no better opportunity to share new ideas, best practices, as well as to learn about the successes (and failures) of others.
Mark Your Calendar
IMARK Spring ‘24 Networking Meetings will be held April 3-4 at the Sheraton Le Meridien Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Networking sessions will be hosted for the following types of executives:
- Owners/Presidents and General Managers (I-Net Groups)
- Purchasing and Operations Executives
- Sales and Marketing Leaders
In addition, the event will feature a User’s Group for companies that use Eclipse or P21 operating software. These sessions will be conducted by experts from EPICOR.
Based on feedback from our I-Net Networking leaders and the members of the IMARK Marketing Operations Committee, here are just some of the topics that are sure to be discussed:
- Winning the battle for talent in today’s economy.
- Effective ways to find and sell to new customers.
- Building an effective preferred supplier program.
- What types of programs/resources can help build/sustain a winning culture?
- Getting the support you need from suppliers and reps.
- Building a vendor scorecard that drives more effective supplier relations.
- Enhancing your digital marketing capabilities while protecting your company from cyber threats.
- Training resources that engage your employees and support the company’s mission.
- Deploying AI in effective and impactful ways.
Space will be limited.
More details will be forthcoming. Registration will begin on the IMARK website starting on February 1.